Reliability is key when choosing WordPress Themes.
Our work is regularly updated, well documented and comes with a reliable support team, ready to help you whenever you need it.
Terms and Conditions Testing
Welcome to Discovery Cruise Bahamas. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our website, including all linked pages, content, features, and services offered through our website (collectively, the “Website”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Website.
In these Terms, the following terms have the following meanings:
- “We,” “us,” or “our” refers to Discovery Cruise Bahamas.
- “You” or “your” refers to the individual or entity accessing or using the Website.
- “Website” refers to the website located at the URL https://discoverycruisebahamas.com/.
- “User Content” refers to any content that you submit, post, or transmit to the Website.
2. Agreement to Terms
By using the Website, you agree to abide by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Website. We may update these Terms from time to time, and you agree to be bound by the latest version of these Terms.
3. Eligibility test page
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms.
4. Use of the Website
You may use the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use the Website for any commercial or business purposes without our prior written consent. You may not use the Website to:
- Post, transmit, or distribute any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Post, transmit, or distribute any User Content that is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- Post, transmit, or distribute any User Content that infringes or violates any intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Post, transmit, or distribute any User Content that violates any applicable law or regulation;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automated device to access the Website;
- Collect or store any personal data about other users of the Website;
- Use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
We may, at our sole discretion, remove any User Content that we deem to be in violation of these Terms.
5. User Content
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you submit, post, or transmit to the Website. We do not have any obligation to review or monitor User Content. However, we reserve the right to remove any User Content at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
By submitting, posting, or transmitting any User Content to the Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content in any and all media or forms now known or hereafter developed. You also grant us the right to sub-license such User Content.
You represent and warrant that you own all rights in and to the User Content that you submit, post, or transmit to the Website, or that you have the necessary licenses, rights, and permissions to grant us the rights granted in this Section. You also represent and warrant that the User Content is accurate and does not infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We are not responsible for the availability of such third-party websites or resources, and we do not endorse or sponsor such websites or resources. We have no control over the content of such third-party websites or resources, and we are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by your use of such websites or resources.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER MALWARE