Fort Lauderdale, Florida: A Vibrant City with Something for Everyone
Fort Lauderdale is a vibrant and diverse city located on the southeastern coast of Florida. It is known for its stunning beaches, luxurious hotels, and exciting nightlife. The city is also home to a variety of museums, theaters, and parks. Whether you are looking for a relaxing getaway or an action-packed vacation, Fort Lauderdale has something for everyone.
Things to See and Do in Fort Lauderdale
- Visit the Fort Lauderdale Beach: Enjoy sunbathing, swimming, and surfing.
- Explore the Las Olas Boulevard: Stroll along this pedestrian-friendly street and enjoy the shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
- Visit the Broward County Museum of Art: Learn about the history and culture of Broward County.
- Take a boat tour of the Everglades: See alligators, turtles, and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Catch a show at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts: Enjoy a Broadway show, concert, or dance performance.
- Population: 182,617 (2020 U.S. Census)
- Area: 31.8 square miles
- Climate: Tropical monsoon
- Cost of living: Above average
- Transportation: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Tri-Rail, Broward County Bus System
- Sister cities: Acapulco, Mexico; Barrie, Canada; Cagayan de Oro, Philippines; Florianópolis, Brazil; Haifa, Israel; Mar del Plata, Argentina; Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago; Puebla, Mexico; Verona, Italy
For more information about Fort Lauderdale, please visit the city's official website: https://www.visitlauderdale.com/