x Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
The Athenians Modern Apartments
- The Athenians Modern Apartments provide a comfortable and stylish home base for exploring Athens. With its central location, unique décor, and various apartment options, it caters to different traveler preferences.
- Situated near Syntagma Square, within walking distance of major attractions like the Acropolis, Plaka, and the Athens Metro. Perfect for exploring the city and soaking in the local atmosphere.
- Fully equipped kitchens for self-catering, comfortable living areas with flat-screen TVs, private balconies (some with Acropolis views!), and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Yellow Apartment: Sleeps up to 4, Media Strom mattress, private balcony.
- Orange Apartment: Sleeps up to 6, private balcony with Acropolis views.
- Green Apartment: Sleeps up to 4, natural materials décor.
- Blue Apartment: Sleeps up to 4, blue and white color scheme inspired by the sky and sea.
- Gold Apartment: Largest apartment, sleeps up to 6, premium details and luxurious touches.
Overall, The Athenians Modern Apartments provide a comfortable and stylish home base for exploring Athens. With its central location, unique décor, and various apartment options, it caters to different traveler preferences.
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary depending on the season and apartment type. It's best to check the official website or booking platforms for the latest details.
Children and extra beds
Children of all ages are welcome. However, there are no cribs or extra beds available at the property.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Maestro, Diners Club, American Express, Discover, UnionPay
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 12:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Call 954-969-0069 to for availability and additional information.
Apartment 1+ more info
Room facilities:Air Condition, Balcony, Cable TV, Free parking, Free toiletries, Hair dryer, Pets allowed, Private bathroom, Private entrance
Bed size:1 x King Size, 1 x Sofa bed
Apartment 2+2+ more info
Non refundable. Breakfast available.Max:
Room facilities:Air Condition, Balcony, Cable TV, Free parking, Free toiletries, Private bathroom, Private entrance, Spacious wardrobe, Wireless internet
Bed size:2 x King Size
We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
- Air Condition
- Elevator in building
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Private entrance
- Safety deposit box
- Wireless internet
The property itself doesn't offer organized activities, but its central location means you're steps away from numerous attractions, museums, historical sites, and cultural experiences.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
No on-site parking is available. However, there are public parking garages and street parking options nearby (charges may apply).
Athens is the capital and largest city of Greece. It is also one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world, with a history dating back over 3,400 years. Athens is widely considered to be the birthplace of Western civilization, and its cultural and intellectual achievements have had a profound impact on the world.
Some of the most famous landmarks in Athens include the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the Parthenon temple; the Agora, the ancient marketplace; and the Plaka, a charming neighborhood with narrow streets and traditional houses. Athens is also home to several world-class museums, including the National Archaeological Museum and the Acropolis Museum.
The city is a vibrant and exciting place to visit, with a wide variety of things to see and do. Visitors can enjoy exploring the many historical sites, wandering through the bustling streets, sampling the delicious food, and soaking up the unique atmosphere.
Here are some additional things to know about Athens:
- Population: Over 3 million people live in the Athens metropolitan area.
- Climate: Athens has a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters.
- Language: Greek is the official language of Greece, but English is widely spoken in Athens.
- Currency: The euro is the currency of Greece.
Sports & nature
Channel your inner Olympian: Run, jump, and throw at the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896.
- Plaka's charm: After dusk, Plaka's narrow streets transform into a lively labyrinth of tavernas, bars, and cafes, pulsating with traditional music and laughter.
- Rooftop bars with a view: Sip cocktails under the starlit sky while enjoying breathtaking vistas of the Acropolis and the city lights.
- Gazi's industrial edge: Immerse yourself in the alternative scene of Gazi, where former industrial buildings house edgy bars, clubs, and live music venues.
Culture and history info
- Acropolis & Parthenon: Stand in awe of these iconic symbols of ancient Greece, where gods and goddesses once reigned.
- Acropolis Museum: Delve into the rich history of the Acropolis through its magnificent collection of sculptures, artifacts, and frescoes.
- National Archaeological Museum: Explore a treasure trove of Greek artifacts from prehistoric times to the Roman era.
- Ancient Agora: Walk through the footsteps of philosophers and merchants in the heart of ancient Athens.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
The Athenians Modern Apartments